Sunday 10 July 2016

Giclee print Sold!



I am very pleased to have recently sold one of my giclee prints! I work with a professional, state of the art printers located near to my studio in Bath. 

Acid free and archival, the paper will last for hundreds of years (in good storage conditions) and won’t discolour or fall apart.
Prints are imaged using archival pigment inks for long life. The inks are UV stable and offer a lifespan of 100+ years.
All prints are signed and dated and come with a certificate of authenticity.


If you are interested in one of my prints, please take a look at my giclee print page on my website, 

This print, at 76.2 cm is larger, and a little more expensive than the ones advertised on my website. I am happy to discuss alternative sizes and have work printed to a larger scale on request. 

No comments:

Post a Comment